Enjoy an exciting tour of our vibrant and captivating city and experience it’s cultural mix, energy and history. Get to learn about how the city developed from a mere settlement to the modern city of today, including the personalities who contributed to it’s history.
- Shopping at the bustling street markets that sell local Indian and African wares.
- Exploring the oldest surviving Botanical Gardens on the African continent.
- Getting to view some of Durban’s iconic buildings and architecture.
- The busiest container port in sub-Saharan Africa.
More about the tour
- Payment is to be made prior to departure.
- Vehicles are licensed and comprehensively insured.
- All prices are quoted in South African rands and are subject to change.
- Durban Home Tours will collect and return you to your central Durban accommodation.
- All tours are conducted in English. Foreign language guides can be arranged with prior notice.
- Durban Home Tours reserves the right to alter any tour due to unforseen circumstances and events.
- Amendments to the tour routes can be made with prior arrangements but may be subject to price changes.
- Unless stated otherwise, tours are subject to a mininum of two persons and availability of the tour operator.
- Durban Home Tours accepts no responsibility for death, injury or illness suffered by any person/s while on tour, or any loss, theft or damage to property arising from any incident or caused while on tour.
NB: Durban Home Tours is fully insured by South African Tourism Insurance Broker SATIB and all tours are operated by qualified and registered guides.