Experience the thrill of the African bush and explore 96,000 hectares of wildlife and bushveld in the oldest proclaimed nature reserve in Africa. Roughly 3 hours drive from Durban, we safari on open vehicles through this wildlife sanctuary, home to the ‘Big 5’ and an abundance of game and bird species
- Witness varied wildlife in their natural habitats and the opportunity of sighting the ‘Big 5’: Lion; Leopard; Elephant; Buffalo and Rhino.
- Tour led by experienced nature guides who provide interesting facts on the animals, birds and flora.
More about the tour
- Payment is to be made prior to departure.
- Vehicles are licensed and comprehensively insured.
- All prices are quoted in South African rands and are subject to change.
- Durban Home Tours will collect and return you to your central Durban accommodation.
- All tours are conducted in English. Foreign language guides can be arranged with prior notice.
- Durban Home Tours reserves the right to alter any tour due to unforseen circumstances and events.
- Amendments to the tour routes can be made with prior arrangements but may be subject to price changes.
- Unless stated otherwise, tours are subject to a mininum of two persons and availability of the tour operator.
- Durban Home Tours accepts no responsibility for death, injury or illness suffered by any person/s while on tour, or any loss, theft or damage to property arising from any incident or caused while on tour.
NB: Durban Home Tours is fully insured by South African Tourism Insurance Broker SATIB and all tours are operated by qualified and registered guides.