Travel for approximately 1 hour inland, through the scenic and peaceful KwaZulu-Natal Midlands to Tala Collection Game Reserve. Enjoy a 2 hour safari, exploring 3,000 hectares of acacia thornveld, open grassland and sensitive wetland. The reserve attracts more than 380 bird species and plenty of big game, including kudu, rhino, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, wildebeest and eland. Tala is malaria free with no large predators.
More about the tour
- Payment is to be made prior to departure.
- Vehicles are licensed and comprehensively insured.
- All prices are quoted in South African rands and are subject to change.
- Durban Home Tours will collect and return you to your central Durban accommodation.
- All tours are conducted in English. Foreign language guides can be arranged with prior notice.
- Durban Home Tours reserves the right to alter any tour due to unforseen circumstances and events.
- Amendments to the tour routes can be made with prior arrangements but may be subject to price changes.
- Unless stated otherwise, tours are subject to a mininum of two persons and availability of the tour operator.
- Durban Home Tours accepts no responsibility for death, injury or illness suffered by any person/s while on tour, or any loss, theft or damage to property arising from any incident or caused while on tour.
NB: Durban Home Tours is fully insured by South African Tourism Insurance Broker SATIB and all tours are Operated by qualified and registered guides.